Monday, April 11, 2011

"Ebb and Flow" - Bicycling Magazine


"When I woke up the next day, the air was cool and clear. The sun was bright, and there wasn't a cloud in the sky. I packed my gear and got back on the road. My tires felt fast, and I felt alive in a way I hadn't for some time."
- Frank Bures

We are often unaware of how our past has a way of meeting with the present, bringing us full circle. The two wheeled journey of writer Frank Bures "Ebb and Flow," is one of these stories that takes him from Minneapolis to his hometown of Winona, MN - a 150 mile journey to attend his 20th high school class reunion.

Although we were not with Frank during his initial ride, we did have the privilege of documenting some of the likely visuals of his trip. The March issue of Bicycling Magazine features the personal account of Frank and his trip home after 20 years. Present meets past via bicycle along the Mississippi River.
Share/Bookmark